Thursday, December 23, 2010

FINALLY in Missouri

Spent Saturday winning at life at the Christmas party.  Won $100 in VISA gift cards and a $15 Subway gift card! 
We're so awesome.
Sunday morning rolls around and I get up at 5am to start getting ready and loading the car up.  Ben's moving a big slow, and he didn't look like he was feeling well.  
We finally got on the road at 7ish and got McDonalds for breakfast.  
Ben had me switch with him about a half hour into the trip because he felt so ill.  I ended up driving the whole way while Ben battled his food poisoning.  Poor guy.  After the 2nd time he threw up, he felt better, but had hurt his back.  I had him just relax the rest of the way.  I felt pretty awesome being able to drive the whole way!

Spent the day with my mom on Monday and then got to see Mary on Monday evening and we all met up at Halfway (since we weren't able to the first night we were in town...)

Tuesday went shopping with mom in Lee's Summit and then spent the night with Mary at her apartment.  It was tons of fun!

Wednesday Mary and I went to the mall to do some last minute Christmas shopping at the Independence Center.  I've got all the shopping done except for Eli and David (which are Ben's responsibility).  Then I rented some movies and watched Toy Story 2 and Shrek the Third with my mom, aunt, and cousin.  

So far, it's been a wonderful trip!

No comments: