Saturday, July 30, 2011

Yeah, I know I didn't give any kind of real description of the baby shower in the last post, but I've been at a loss for words lately.  Weird, because usually I have something to say about everything.

I'll start by giving my review on a documentary that Ben and I watched the night before last.

It's called, Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father.  It was probably one of the most heartbreaking documentaries I've ever seen.  I would put this in my top 3 favorite documentaries of all time.  I will not spoil anything for any of you because I want everyone to see this.  By telling you anything besides my feelings and the plot line, I know that it will ruin some of the emotions that you will feel.
The documentary is about a custody battle between Andrew Bagby's parents and the woman who is Andrew's suspected killer.  The battle is over Zachary Bagby.  Please watch it.  I actually had trouble sleeping after watching it because it effected me so much.  I was so moved, I sent an email to the maker of the documentary.

I had a strange dream last night.  It began in a elementary school friend's old home.  (I haven't thought about this place in YEARS).  Me, Ben, Landon, Beth, Amber Larcom, and Falco were there.  We were having some kind of party or get together.  Amber and Falco both had hand, foot, and mouth disease.  (In real life, Amber's son has this and I had seen it on facebook).  Both of them kept trying to cough on me or drink from my drink so that I would be infected too.  I kept trying to explain to them that I was pregnant and it could hurt the baby and to leave me alone.  Beth and Amber left.  Soon after that, we had to make a trip to the swimming center to watch Paula's (elementary school friend) brother perform in a swim meet.  On the way there, Ben told me he'd talk to Falco about leaving me alone.  I couldn't understand why he was trying to do that to me.  Also on the way there, it was dark and there was a great arch in the sky, looked kind of like a power line (but way bigger) and was lit up.  As we got closer to the swim center, the huge arch disappeared, and I was told that it was just smaller power lines with birds on them.  It didn't make sense.  We got to the swim center, and then the dream changed.  I probably shifted in my sleep or rolled over and it began another dream.  This time, I was with Ben's family at an amusement park and we were planning on going on this water ride (that is ALWAYS featured in my dreams about amusement parks) and we were going to make normal faces when the picture was taken.  Nicole (Landon's ex gf) was there and was making everyone late by doing her hair.  We rode the water ride and then Ben decided he was hungry.  He went into one of the restaurants at the park and ordered a meal that was $10, but only came with 3 chicken strips.
That's when I woke up.

And there you have it.

No comments: