Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I already want to start packing for Missouri

...but I still have 8 days to go.

Clovis is full of negativity, and if you don't work at it, you get sucked down into it.  I've been doing my best to just keep to myself, be polite, etc...but I need a break.  Phew.  I think the monotony of the town, the lack of anything to do, and the unhappiness that people face in their own lives turn people angry and resentful.  I'm a happy person, I have so many wonderful things going on in my life, and I have a really caring family.  That keeps me on the up and up.  Just gotta make sure that the unhappy ones don't try and drag me down.  It's happened before because I was walking around with my eyes half closed.  They are wide open now.

Here's another reason why I am excited to go back:
The first tier of my diaper cake-being made by Mary!!!


No comments: