Monday, October 31, 2011

Pictures as of late...

Trick-r-treat!
Margot was not pleased with me.
Rilo hung out with me all weekend in the barstool while I painted Delilah's nursery letters.  She is awesome.
The beginning of the letters.
Woke up to snow on Thursday morning!  What a great day!
He makes sure no evil doers pass by Delilah's room.


My dogs got in trouble today.  Barking and not listening.  I know that Halloween is a crazy night filled with ringing doorbells, but there is only so much I can take!  

I don't know if I've made it clear, but I'll just say this: Don't give me advice unless I ask for it.  Don't tell me, "You just wait until...."  I don't want to hear it.  It's annoying.  I'm sure it was annoying when people did it to you when you were pregnant.  Why are you spreading the misery?!
That's not directed at anyone in particular, just in general for everyone who HAS been saying stuff like that to me.  

I'm really excited for the weekend!  Ben and I are going out of town to get my prenatal massage and return some duplicate stuff that we got.  We're getting maternity pictures done on Friday night, and I'm super stoked about that.  

Next week, my friends are getting married an hour and a half away, so we get to go!  Ben is in the wedding, and Chip is too, so we'll see him too.  I'm pretty excited.  




No comments: