Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Work seems to be getting longer and longer!

Boy...work days seem like they are neverending.  I was pretty exhausted yesterday, mostly because I came home and had to do all the laundry and vacuum and mop the whole house.  We had company over the weekend, and the house got messy.  Needed to be done, but I didn't get finished until 9pm.  I don't want to do that again.

2 weeks until my official due date.  I have a dr's appt tomorrow.  I hope they check to see if I'm dilated at all.  And I hope I am.

I have decided that I want a cricut for Christmas.  I think that I'd have a lot of fun with it, and I do so many different crafts that it's probably a worthwhile investment.  I'm hoping that I can find an awesome bundle...they usually have them around Christmas.
Here are some cartridges I want:
Jubilee Celebration
Hoot 'n' Holler
Those are the 2 I've found so far.  I've got a list going at work.  I am designing Delilah's baby book (couldn't find one I really liked in the stores), and I am going to have some fun with it!


Well, I need to go get my cookies packed up for tomorrow's luncheon.  woooooo

Night, sweet dreams!

No comments: