Monday, January 24, 2011

On Thursday evening,

...I quit my job. 

Since then, I have:
*Reorganized and deep cleaned my kitchen
*Moved my crafts to the guest room
*Alphabetized Ben's movies
*Cleaned all wooden furniture
*Cleaned all windows and glass in house
*Deep cleaned bedroom (including closet corners AND under my bed)
*Organized the utility room
*Cleaned the guest room
*Did all laundry in house
*Deep cleaned bathroom
*Dusted all art on walls

I'm sure there's more, but that's what I can remember off the top of my head.  I also finished Aimee's present.  It's my first endeavor into mixed media on canvas, and I had a lot of fun doing it.

I painted the background and tree with acrylic paint, and the bird, leaves, and flowers are scrapbook paper. 


I also painted letters and hung them above our key holder in our entryway.  Looks cool, and gave me something to do while I was home sick last week:
Giraffe print, of course.

Another interview tomorrow, and then continue to play the waiting game.  It's super fun.

No comments: