Friday, January 7, 2011

SIGH.

What a day.

Work was easy, but the tasks that I was dealing with were not.
I learned a lot today.  Some of which, I already knew, some were brand new. 
It's ok though, life goes on.

I grab the bull by the horns.  That's just how I roll.

I had a fantastic time with Elsa on our dinner date, even being congested.  Came back home and I needed to rest.  The coughing is really taking it out on me. 

I can barely keep my eyes open, so I'm going to skip my happy little self off to bed. 

All is well in my home.
I have:
1. A husband who loves me.
2. A home furnished with original art (both mine and others)
3. 3 pets who are just absolutely lovable and wonderful.
4. A mom who supports me in everything I do.
5. A family system that supports me in everything I do.
6. Friends who are here for me, even if most of them live 12 hours away.

Life is good, and I love reminding myself of it!

No comments: