What a day.
Work was easy, but the tasks that I was dealing with were not.
I learned a lot today. Some of which, I already knew, some were brand new.
It's ok though, life goes on.
I grab the bull by the horns. That's just how I roll.
I had a fantastic time with Elsa on our dinner date, even being congested. Came back home and I needed to rest. The coughing is really taking it out on me.
I can barely keep my eyes open, so I'm going to skip my happy little self off to bed.
All is well in my home.
1. A husband who loves me.
2. A home furnished with original art (both mine and others)
3. 3 pets who are just absolutely lovable and wonderful.
4. A mom who supports me in everything I do.
5. A family system that supports me in everything I do.
6. Friends who are here for me, even if most of them live 12 hours away.
Life is good, and I love reminding myself of it!