Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well...

I did it.

I quit my job.

Today was just the final straw.  I haven't wanted to work there for some time now, and my frustration level hit the roof and I came home crying.  Ben told me that I didn't have to go back.  (I swear, that man is just so wonderful sometimes!)  I hate coming home upset and angry.  I hate dreading going to work.  I hate getting up at 5:30am every morning, I hate being so exhausted all the time.  There's not a lot of positive going on here.  I don't want to go in and be resentful because I'm not happy with where I'm at.  That's not a good mind set to have.  So
I decided to quit, with Ben's support. 

With all of my nervous energy, I deep cleaned the kitchen, did all the laundry, and matched up all the loose socks in the house.  Tomorrow, I hope to tackle the bathroom.  

No comments: