Monday, April 19, 2010

I’m starting to worry about this summer.  I know we’re OK, but I want to be able to get another job so that I can help out more with the move to Japan.  I know Ben likes me being home, but I feel like I need to be out there making more money so that we’re more comfortable during the move.

Got the first vet appointment for the pets.  Got to get them microchipped and get another rabies shot.  It’s going to be expensive, but it’s worth it to me.

Had a really fun weekend!  Bantaus hung out with us Saturday and we all stayed up until the sun came up!   It was CRAZY!  I haven’t done that in a really long time.  We just hung out and played Wii.  When Sunday came along, I got about 2 hours of sleep and tried my best to stay awake all day so that I’d be able to sleep at night!  I cleaned a bunch, packed a bunch, made a “stuff to sell” pile, threw stuff away, trimmed the hedges out front, swept, cleaned the kitchen, and took care of the pets.  In Ben’s words, “Danielle, you’re a badass.”  Yeah, I know. 
 This is what happened after she put pretzels and a kernel of dog food down his pants.

I don't remember why I was doing this to Ben, but I obviously win the battle.

Pretending to kick me.
Trust fall!
Trust fall!
Trust fall!
Trust fall!
Annnnnd, the next morning/afternoon.



Surprise!  I have had 3 parents that I definitely needed to meet with totally skip out on coming, and none have working numbers. Shocking.  I hate parents like this, especially when people who would be great parents can’t have kids.  It’s ridiculous.

I really don’t have anything to do here today besides wait for parents to show up. I’ve done a bunch of cleaning earlier in the week, I have all my stuff ready for the next couple weeks, and my summer school recommendations are put in.  I feel successful. 

No comments: