Saturday, April 17, 2010

My students have an appreciation for Fleet Foxes.  They seem to be really enjoying the music and are being really productive with their work!  Ha ha ha, my little indie classroom.

So glad today is Friday.  Only 26.5 more days until the end of the year.  I have an interview for the summer school position this afternoon.  I really hope I get it.  That extra money will be such a weight off of my chest for the big move. 

I went out with Alexis, Elsa, and Misiti last night to see How to Train Your Dragon.  It was so good!  One of the best animated movies I’ve seen in a LONG time!  (And that’s saying something, since it was Dreamworks, and I’m a Pixar/Disney girl!)

Only 2 weeks until we are in Dallas.  Besides the horror movie aspect of it, I really would like to see the Grassy Knoll.  Love that history stuff!

Looking back at last night, I'm realizing just how many times I got made fun of when I got home.  How awesome!  What a stupid night.  I should have just stayed and hung out with Alexis.

No comments: