Sunday, April 11, 2010

What a long weekend.  Nothing too exciting happened.  Rested Friday night after I took Ben and everyone in the tower my delicious chilieveryone loves it.
 After work, I went to Hot Topic to replenish my dwindling body jewelry collection.  I picked up some gauges.  This is something that I’ve wanted to do for some time now, but I didn’t want to because everyone else was.  Well, now, I’m pretty much the only person who has them (orWILL have them), so now it’s OK.  I also got a new belly button ring, new nose rings (because I lost my last one), and some rings for my ears.   



Went to Wal-Mart (aka: the most popular human trash dump in Clovis).  I really really hate that place.  I know I’ll miss it once I go to Japan, but the people there make me want to commit murder. 
Saturday was spent lounging around the house and playing Paper Mario, then off to a friend’s house to watch the UFC fight.  Had quite a good time with friends.  I slept in today, and then went to a going away party.  Now I’m chillin at home. 
Wow, what an exciting life!

No comments: