Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thank goodness this is the last day of testingI don’t think any of the students OR teachers could take much more of it. 

Spent last night playing Paper Mario, watching LOST, using my elliptical, and cleaning.  I got quite a bit done!  I was asleep before Ben got home, which doesn’t usually happen. 

Things to do:
  1. Get my butt into swim suit shape.
  2. Make a dentist appointment.
  3. Take some outside pictures with the new camera.
  4. Paint at least 2-3 more ceiling tiles before I leave.
  5. Start cleaning out the utility room-stuff to sell vs stuff to bring to Japan.
  6. Get Otis some more heart worm meds.
  7. Turn in my summer school application.

That’s all I can think of for the moment.  Not looking forward to number 2.  I hate going to the dentist.

So yet again, I have to say, I really wish that I could have no guilt about being mean sometimes.  There is a certain person that I know who really has been making everyone crazy lately.  Telling the same stories over and over, sharing details about her health that NO ONE needs/wants to know, trying to get other people to tell her about their problems, and just generally sucking big time.  The other day, my friend told me about how this certain person (let’s call her Pity Me) was telling her all about how Pity Me’s brother and sister-in-law were going through fertility treatments and they worked right away. Well, my friend is currently going through that and it hasn’t been successful.  Pity Me knows this.  Why she would come out and talk about something like that with someone who is going through something is really mean.  She just wants to know everyone’s problems and wants everyone to feel sorry for her.  Sorry, I’m not going to feel sorry for her.  I don’t care anymore.  Someone with that many problems who is actually HAPPY when they’re telling someone about all of them obviously has a screw loose. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_syndrome

No comments: