Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Things that I don’t care about or want to hear about:

  1. How much the designer thing you just bought cost.
  2. Every single detail of your health problems.  Ick.
  3. Every single detail of what your child does and how precious it is.
  4. Intense drama that never ends.


Things I do care about or want to hear about:

  1. How awesome your day was.
  2. If you need someone to talk to and not judge.
  3. Something totally radical and off the wall that happened.
  4. How super your spouse is because he/she did something really cool.

I just thought I’d clear that up, sometimes, people get confused about what I like to hear/talk about.

I’m out in the band portable right now with the kids taking their standardized tests, and it is SO FREAKING HOT out here.  It’s making me super sleepy.

I think Ben is coming around to the idea of living on base, at least for a year.  Honestly, another reason I don’t want to live off base is because Japan is so smooshed and crowdedI don’t want to live in an apartment building.  I’d much rather live in a duplex!  I’m OK with some sharing, but when my ceiling is someone’s floor, that’s not super awesome.  Plus, I think we’d save more money living on base because the housing there is quite expensive for what it isand it’s super tinywe’d have to store a LOT of our stuff.  Hopefully he takes these things into consideration. 

I’m going to take some pictures tonight. I finally got the CD to load onto my computer, so now the pics I take will go on mine. 

I’m thinking about doing the summer school job that is open at the school.  You make $25 an hour, work M-Th 7:30-12:30 for only 4 weeks!  It’d be a great way for us to get an extra (almost) 2 grand!  I’m going to apply.

I really wish there weren’t so many dang blocks on the school’s internetI could be online wish shopping while the kids test.  Only 1 isn’t doneI’ve read the directions several timesnot much more I can do. 

1 comment:

Megan Luvs Penguins said...

I always enjoy reading your posts. I like the 10 things I won't miss about Clovis, and 4 things I will! It's great (even in my life) how those few things make that long list so bearable.