Things that I don’t care about or want to hear about:
- How much the designer thing you just bought cost.
- Every single detail of your health problems. Ick.
- Every single detail of what your child does and how precious it is.
- Intense drama that never ends.
Things I do care about or want to hear about:
- How awesome your day was.
- If you need someone to talk to and not judge.
- Something totally radical and off the wall that happened.
- How super your spouse is because he/she did something really cool.
I just thought I’d clear that up, sometimes, people get confused about what I like to hear/talk about.
I’m out in the band portable right now with the kids taking their standardized tests, and it is SO FREAKING HOT out here. It’s making me super sleepy.
I think Ben is coming around to the idea of living on base, at least for a year. Honestly, another reason I don’t want to live off base is because Japan is so smooshed and crowded…I don’t want to live in an apartment building. I’d much rather live in a duplex! I’m OK with some sharing, but when my ceiling is someone’s floor, that’s not super awesome. Plus, I think we’d save more money living on base because the housing there is quite expensive for what it is…and it’s super tiny…we’d have to store a LOT of our stuff. Hopefully he takes these things into consideration.
I’m going to take some pictures tonight. I finally got the CD to load onto my computer, so now the pics I take will go on mine.
I’m thinking about doing the summer school job that is open at the school. You make $25 an hour, work M-Th 7:30-12:30 for only 4 weeks! It’d be a great way for us to get an extra (almost) 2 grand! I’m going to apply.
I really wish there weren’t so many dang blocks on the school’s internet…I could be online wish shopping while the kids test. Only 1 isn’t done…I’ve read the directions several times…not much more I can do.