Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Few things before I go to bed.

1. Why did I capitalize "few"?
2. Random people started following my tumblr and reblogged pictures of my paintings.  That makes me feel quite good.  My stuff is being appreciated, not just by close friends!
3. Getting lots of compliments on my stuff from family and friends.
4. I need to get my passport tomorrow.
5. I need to do laundry tomorrow.
(I'm not sure which one, but BOTH 4 and 5 won't get done tomorrow.)

I played a lot of Fable 2 tonight.  I forgot Glee was on, good thing I have DVR!


Made it home just in time for the marble sized hail and sideways rain to kick in and start blowing into the side of my house making it sound like I was receiving heavy ammunition from a group of terrorists.

I really need to go to bed.  I'm actually tired.  Here's hoping that there'll be an episode of Law and Order: SVU on!

No comments: