Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This week is slowly creeping by.

Today I:
1. Played Fable 2
2. Did laundry
3. Took the dogs for a walk and sweated my butt off
4. Made us dinner
5. Vacuumed
6. Mopped
7. Dusted
8. Trimmed the hedges
9. Swept the front porch area
10. Cleaned the bathroom
11. Took Ben dinner.
12. Gauged up my ears (I'm at a 6 now)

I'm one tired little lady.  I've got a Netflix movie here, so I may just put that in and paint some more.  I've been trying to get stuff ready for our visit home...but there's just a lot to do, and a lot of it has to be done right before we leave.  I hate the long drive, but it's all going to be worth it to see everyone.

Here's how it is when we go home: It's like we never left and we haven't been living in New Mexico for 2 years.  We pick up where we left off and we're all just as close as ever.  It's a beautiful thing.

1 comment:

ashley said...

can't wait to see you!