Monday, June 28, 2010

Maybe it's just me and the way that I do things, but when I leave specific instructions on how something needs to be done, I expect it to be done.  I follow directions and expect my students to, so it always disgusts me when people refuse to.  There are directions and rules for a reason.  There is an order in which to do things.  There needs to be a set way of doing CERTAIN things.  I'm flexible on a lot, but there are just some things that I will not stand for. 
Someone is going to have a conversation with me.
Someone is not going to be pleased.
Someone is no longer trusted.
Someone is lucky that things weren't worse.
Someone is going to be thankful that my temper isn't out of control.

I got my tickets for the midnight showing of Eclipse today.  Say what you will, I don't care.  I love the Twilight movies/books.  I know they're hokey and silly.  I know that Kristen Stewart is probably one of the worst actresses in her age group.  I don't care, I'll still go see it because I enjoy them.

It's OK to be jealous, ladies...just know that he's mine.


Group of gals (and Brent to the right) at Buzzard Beach.

Love love love.

No comments: