Monday, June 14, 2010

I'll be off for awhile I think...

My laptop needs to be taken in for repairs (DVD player and power cord adapter), so I won't be on here until it's repaired. 

Tomorrow I will:
1. Try to find clothes that don't make me look weird at Target and Old Navy.
2. Take my laptop to Best Buy cause it's still under warranty.
3. Go to PetSmart with my mommy.
4. Go get a bike for Ben.
5. Eat dinner with the JBays.
6. Love life.

Yeah, I know it's not a list of 10...which bugs me, but it's my vacation, so I don't have to do a lot!

Yesterday I heard a new word: "glamping"  It's glamorous camping.  Surprisingly, it was all men.  I'm pretty sure they liked each other a lot.  It was a little ridiculous.  A bunch of men going "camping", but having it catered by private chefs, a huge ass tent (probably could fit a wedding part in it dancing), candles, beds, etc...THAT IS NOT CAMPING, DUMMY!

Oh well.

Not much else to say except if I don't get my hair cut soon, I'm going to go insane.  I'm so sick of it.

No comments: