Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ramblings from a rambler.

I hate hate hate when people want my help, but then argue about how to do it.  Ummmm, hello?  If you didn't need my help, you wouldn't have asked.

I hate it when people compare everything to their hometowns.  Ok, we get it, but you're not there anymore, so no one actually cares.

I love it when things work out like they did last night for Eclipse....and we somehow get theater 1 and get to sit down an hour before the movie starts and get out of the ridiculous crowd of:
1. Annoying preteens that think they're the shit.
2. People with B.O.
3. The group of people (college age) who thought they were really good singers and were singing songs from RENT.  I love that musical, but only when the songs are sang in key. (OH SNAP!)

Eclipse was great, but Kristen Stewart couldn't act her way out of a paper sack.  A tip: Long, closed eye, dramatic pauses aren't always needed before your lines are given!

I went through 3 totes yesterday and made our garage sale pile even bigger.  Got rid of a bunch of books.  I'm going to try and go through some more stuff in the guest room today.  I got almost all my totes in the garage taken care of.  Trying to get my "teacher stuff" into one big tote.


Gauged my ears up again.  I'm at a 4 now!

No comments: