Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm just going to throw this out there:

I
am
AWESOME.

If you make jabs at me or poke fun at me to try and upset me, you will fail.  You will not upset me because if you're doing that to be mean, then you do not matter to me.  I know I'm cool, I don't need anyone pretending otherwise.

When you talk about someone, using names and spreading gossip, it just means that you're jealous of the person you're talking about.  Maybe not everything about him/her, but something about his/her life is more appealing than your's.  It's really sad, and you won't ever agree with it until you're more mature, but you'll realize that I'm right.

It sucks if your life is crappy, but it's not anyone's fault who is not directly involved in the situation.  I'm tired of all the stuff I hear behind people's backs.  I don't like it, I don't like hearing about it, and it just makes me think less of the person who is spreading gossip because I know they'd do the same to me.

Like I said, you can't make me feel bad because I love myself and am loved by those around me.  I will just shut you down and make you look silly.
Now, for some pictures I liked:

No comments: