Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm keeping my head above the water.

Called the base AGAIN and was very rudely told that the person who is doing our case was out until Monday.  Umm, Ok, I don't care.  Figure it out and tell me what I need to know.  I explained that their office was supposed to send out everything 2 months ago and didn't, and that they would be calling if they were in my position too.  Ben called today too and they were rude to him too!  He's calling the base in Japan tonight to see if he can just get information from them.  This could have been taken care of so long ago had the people in the office we had to deal with not been morons.

Ben also decided (weeks before we leave) that he wants to sell our Element. 

WTF.

As if I didn't have enough on my plate, now I have to think about this.  Honestly, I'll give it a shot, but I'm not going to lose a bunch of money, and if it doesn't happen, we can just store it and have a car once we get back to the States.
I just can't handle much more.

No comments: