Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wow.

To say that I have been busy would be an understatement.  Between getting really mad at the people on base who have YET AGAIN effed up our paperwork. (They've supposedly sent it out-after not sending it for a month and not telling us they didn't), working, selling our car, figuring out the pet paperwork, taking pictures of our belongings for the move, and constantly having to do housework...I haven't had a lot of spare time.  No wonder I haven't been sleeping well.  I wish I could have a day where I didn't have to worry about anything or anyone.  Ben says, "Don't worry!", but that doesn't help because I will still worry.  I don't want to just brush things off and hope it falls into place.  You have to trust God and work for what you need done.

Friday night marked the last time I will see my good friend, Katie, for who knows how long.  She's in a class for the AF in San Antonio and won't be back until after I leave for Japan.  What better way to celebrate a friendship than have a girls' night with wine, fruits, and cheeses?  (Not to mention gabbing and gossip with a bunch of other girlfriends!)  I may or may not have drank a bottle of my favorite wine (yummy, Nobilo!)


Yeah, that's a lot of wine there on the table...

I'm not up for tackling the kitchen pictures today (since I'm the only one who does the dishes and household shopping and cleaning of the area) because it's filthy.  We haven't had dishsoap in 2 days and instead of doing dishes by hand like I did twice yesterday, the sink just got fuller for me today.  BLAH.

Anyway, I'm off to go take care of things.

No comments: