Sunday, September 5, 2010


My little family makes me happy.

It's another lazy Sunday in the Ward house....although, Ben has the mow the lawn and has a draft for fantasy football tonight.  I'm probably going to turn on The Soup and start making breakfast here in just a bit (after my coffee, please...let's get our priorities straight!)
I need to get the laundry done (blech), I need to start taking pictures and documenting everything we own for when the movers come. (I'll probably do that when Ben goes to his draft)  I also need to finish Colsie's painting for her.  

Ben and I went to Bath and Body Works last night to pick up some candles (2 for $20!!!) because I also had a 20% off coupon.  He loves fall scents the most, so I grabbed leaves and he picked out pumpkin patch.  Spiced cider is burning in my house right now, and it feels like a fall day.  I don't want to go outside yet and ruin the illusion of cool crisp weather...cause it looks quite warm out my window.



That's about all for now, hope everyone has a fantastic Labor Day.  I plan on sleeping in.

I thought this weekend was going to be a bit more exciting.  I also thought Ben and I were going to go out on a date, but that didn't happen.  Friday we went out with people, Saturday we stayed in until we went to Heather and Dustin's. I thought we were going to go do something beforehand, but I'm not going to be a nag.  Thought something was gonna be going on tonight, but now that no one wants to do anything, we're just going to sit at home and watch a movie, apparently.  I've been home all day long.  I've cleaned all day and just got done taking pictures and recording his Nintendo games as part of my preparation for the movers.  I'm effing bored.
I'm just slightly frustrated.

No comments: