Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My extended family is getting smaller and smaller

Well, I think the only people that will be at our going away party from my side of the family are my mom, Aunt Mary, and Rylee.  My other aunt isn't being very supportive (not surprising) and my cousin is being ultra dramatic and turning her back on my Aunt Mary.  It's really pathetic and from what I understand, she was told exactly what she needed to be told, but it doesn't take away the hurt that she has already caused my aunt.  Sorry, but that's unforgivable.  If anyone knows my aunt, I know they couldn't imagine hurting her, and that just shows what kind of people she is having to deal with right now.
So as far as I'm concerned, she is not welcome at my going away party because I don't want anyone like that around me.  My uncle hasn't been welcome since I first heard about his whoring ways.  My other aunt and I have never really gotten along, especially after I called her out for treating my grandparents like crap when my grandma was dying of cancer.  I also know that she stole a bunch of stuff from my grandparents' house after she died and lied to my granddad about it.  So...not the kind of person I want to be around.

Anyway, I'm happy with who I will have there along with my friends and Ben's family.  It's enough for me.  I'm thankful for what I have.

Ben called Japan last night and the guy sent along the paperwork to the next people that day (Tuesday in Japan, Monday night here in the States).  So we should hear back in the next 2 days ish.  Much nicer than the idiots at the office here.  They're going to have an earful from me once we get everything situated.  Ben said he sounded positive about the situation, so here's hoping!

Babysitting my friend's son tonight.  I'll probably take some pics and post later.  He's such a little doll.  Hopefully, any kids Ben and I have are cool like him.  (duh, of course they will be!)

No comments: