Thursday, September 23, 2010

Playing the waiting game

If you know me in real life, you'll come to realize that I'm not a very patient person if I don't have an idea of WHEN something will happen.  I don't mind waiting when I have a specific date or time set, but waiting on an answer that will come SOMETIME is driving me absolutely insane.

Officially sold the car last night.  Filled out the Bill of Sale and they took it!  Happy to have that taken care of.

Dreamed of Japan last night.  Good sign?

Lots of sub jobs lined up, even without being at the preschool anymore.  They finally hired someone permanent.  Not complaining though, I'm thankful I got to be there for over a month as a sub!

Had to kill a monster spider the other night:

Yes, those are guts.  It took like 20 stomps to kill this guy.
Just so you can see how big it was.  Much bigger with guts intact.

No comments: