Monday, September 6, 2010

What flavor would you like your malt? Braaaaaaaaiiiiiiiins...t

Today was a decent day.

Slept in.
Had coffee.
Got 2 belts from Hot Topic (thanks, buy one get one half off on all accessories!)
Grocery shopped.
Had our car looked at (Please buy it, someone!)
Took dogs on a walk.
Finished a zombie painting.


Had dinner.
Surfed the internet.

Now I'm just chilling at home (Ben is at a concert) and about to start a movie because my pets are looking at me like I NEVER pet or cuddle them...they're staring at me from across the room.

My next endeavor is to finish taking pictures of Ben's Nintendo games (I do not trust movers) so that we have a physical record of what we have.  I'm going to do that with EVERYTHING in the house.  I'm not going to let ANYONE screw us over on anything that belongs to us.  We've worked hard for everything we have.

Subbing at Cameo tomorrow!  I'm super excited to see all my former students and all my friends!

Here are the pics of my vampire earrings, I put them in this weekend (It's hard to get a good picture, btw)
You can kinda see the teeth in this one.


Well, I've got work to do, so until next time!

No comments: