Sunday, August 14, 2011

ABC.....Z

A. Age: 26.
B. Bed size: Queen.
C. Chore you hate: DISHES (Although, I am ALWAYS the one doing them.)
D. Dogs: Rilo and Otis!
E. Essential start to your day: a shower
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or silver: White gold
H. Height: 5’4"
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the flute....it was boring.
J. Job title: TEACHER (but I don't get paid for it.)
K. Kids: On the way!
L.  Live: The butthole of America. (New Mexico)
M. Mom’s name:Cindy
N. Nicknames: Dani
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 pacemaker surgeries
P. Pet peeve: Shitty indulgent parenting, habitual lateness, excuses, laziness
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 younger brother 1 older sister
T. Time you wake up: Soon 6:00am
U. Underwear: Yup, I wear it.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Carrots
W. What makes you run late: Usually nothing. I always like to be early or on time.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Dental and then of course for the pacemaker.
Y. Yummy food you make: I've posted pics of some, but I am known for my delicious cookies.

Z. Zoo – favorite animal: giraffes, tigers, and elephants.


No comments: