Friday, August 5, 2011

Phew.

Ben and I put the crib together today...took about 3 hours, but we did it!  (Ok, ok, he did most of the work, but I was definitely helpful!)

The nursery is NOT set up how I want it yet, but I was DYING to get the bedding on it.  I also wanted to wash all the clothes and blankets we had to get them stored away in drawers and not piled up everywhere.  


Side view of the crib with diaper holder.

Awww, crib buddies!

Hard workin' man.

Front of the crib.  I LOVE the design!

Inside of the crib!

Dresser/Changer.  The blanket on top is the one my mom made.
So that's what we've got so far.  The rest of the room is still a complete disaster, but I'm slowly but surely getting it put away.

23 weeks on Tuesday.  I've been baking a lot, and had my cute apron on!
I made BBQ chicken packets the other day for dinner.  Trying to come up with new meals for us to eat instead of the same old thing.  They turned out great.  Here's a picture:
Chicken was smothered in Oklahoma Joe's BBQ sauce, pineapple, and corn.  

That's all for now, I need to go finish up the laundry...although it's hard to get up with a fluffy cat keeping you warm...






No comments: