Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another day, another day.

There is a new custodian at the school I work at.

I learned today that he is creepy.

Firstly, you should know that I was by myself in the classroom today as one coworker was at meetings and the other was at home sick.  Moving on...

He came in the room around 10:30am and wanted to visit.  I was polite and we visited for a bit.  He wanted to take his break in the room, but I was on my way out for my lunch break because of our conversation.  He is about 25-30 years old.  Claims to have a BA and a Master's in Education (not implausible).  Today he also claimed to be a former cop and took a bullet to his shoulder.  He also claimed to be an EMT.  This was after he was asking me how to write a resume and asking if he could talk to my husband about being an Air Traffic Controller.  WEIRD.  HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

I went to lunch, and then came back.  He popped in again once I was back and asked me if I'd like any of his extra food he'd gotten while at lunch.  He told me he was asking everyone.  Ok, this food hadn't been touched at all.  The mashed potatoes and gravy were still perfectly scooped in the ToGo box.  (I asked around, and he didn't ask anyone else).
He came in again later on to ask if he could take his break in my classroom.  I told him I was heading out to help a coworker with something (LIE).
He came in AGAIN later on and asked if he could break in there.  I told him I was about to head out.  At this point, I'm not being super friendly (but not mean) because I'm tired of him just randomly coming in to visit (doesn't he have custodial work to do?  He's the only one on that campus!).  I was watching Dawn of the Dead (original), and he left after about 5 minutes.  Phew.

Luckily, my coworker will be back tomorrow and it won't just be me in there.  On top of all that, I started off not feeling quite right this morning...something was just off...so my day was weird anyway.

Ok, on to the better stuff.

6.5 months along TODAY!  Huzzah!

I got my walkin' clothes on.  Gotta stay active!

I worked on a sketch today.  I'm going to paint it soon, hopefully.

WICKED






No comments: