Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SOOOOO

I have been working this week (yes, as an EA...no, it's not the greatest).

I got a call on Monday from the district office asking if I would come in for an interview.  They are needing to open up classrooms (various schools and grades) depending on enrollment.

I had my interview today.  They emailed me a list of three different benchmarks, one for K, one for 3rd, and one for 5th.  We were to create a lesson plan that was to last 10 to 12 minutes and complete it with the interviewers. I chose the K benchmark about place value.  It was similar to ones I had done with my first grade room.
I was nervous at first, but as soon as I got into the room, I did my lesson and then answered 10 questions that they had given me.  I feel like it went well, but I feel like that after a lot of interviews...
Anyway, if I get one, it'll be awesome.
If I don't, I still have a job.

Either way, I'm gonna be OK.

No comments: