Monday, August 1, 2011

I've been working on trying to get the nursery sort of cleaned out to get ready for the crib and dresser/changer.  They should be delivered anytime between tomorrow and Thursday!  I'm at a standstill right now though because we need to get someone over to help Ben move a couple big pieces of furniture out of the nursery and into the garage.
As soon as I get the furniture set up, I can figure out what size paintings I need to do as well as where I want to put it.  Right now, I'm stuck.  The furniture delivery people should be calling me back soon to set up a time to deliver.

I did get one thing put up in the nursery!


I'm wanting to bake, but if I do, I send it to work with Ben.  Usually, that wouldn't be a problem, but there are some people on his shift now that I'm not totally fond of...and I don't want them to enjoy homemade goodies.  I'm sure that makes me sound like a jerk, but I don't really care.  I've got pineapple upside down cake I could make as well as pecan bars.  

I'm ready for fall weather.  
I'm ready for fall baking.
I'm ready for fall clothes.

I'm also ready to find out whether or not I'm going to get a full time teaching position.  There's a freeze right  now on telling people if they've been hired.  Basically, the district is trying to figure out if they can just transfer people around and make classrooms fuller rather than have to hire new teachers. I know that some of my friends in the district are stressing out because they have WAY too many kids in the classroom to be effective for each student.  It's sad, but that's what happens when the district goes broke and the state has no money to help...and there are wasted jobs in higher up areas of the district.  Eh.  Oh well.  


No comments: