Saturday, August 20, 2011

Good news!

I found out yesterday that I was officially approved to go see the cardiologist I requested in Amarillo.  I'm pretty happy about it.  Yes, it's more of a drive, but I think the drive outweighs the crap I had to go through with the one in town.  Stressing out a heart patient isn't exactly the smartest idea in the world.

Made it through my first week of work back at school.  Next week, the elementary and up kids come back to school (which is how the higher ups will decide if they will hire me for a new classroom).  The pre-K kids don't come back until the 29th.  We've got another week in the school without kids.  The class is pretty much ready...I guess some decorating could be done.  I just wish I knew if I was getting a class so I could start preparing for it. I'm stuck right now, so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

At a meeting yesterday, my coworker saw my stomach popping while Baby Ward was moving around.  So weird!  She is so strong!

I'm off to shower and get ready for the day.  Working on a painting for my friend!

No comments: