Friday, July 23, 2010

I had this list....

I was totally writing this huge list yesterday of why I was in a grumpy mood and why everything was going wrong...and I left it up for a long time so I could add to it...when I got a phone call.

The lady at the CDC wanted me to come in for an interview (and that's where I just was).
HOPEFULLY, she'll realize how awesome I am and hire me.
So I'm not going to publish my grumpy list...

I'm starting a painting tonight, similar to the ones I did for my mom and myself with the animals.  It's going to be for my aunt, and hopefully the first thing she has to hang in her apartment once she's away from the douche bag. 

I want to go to the movies this weekend and see Scott Pilgrim Saves the World.



 I love how nerdy this movie looks, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it.  Who knows if I'll actually get out to see it though.

No comments: