Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm going to make a million dollars

...when I invent something that lets you see the fantasy world that people live in.  The people who are completely in denial...I mean, who wouldn't want to see if they're crazy, or if they're just not aware of anything going on.

Taught my first day of camp.  It wasn't too bad, however, the director is a crazy biatch.  She's in a mood all the time, and is completely disorganized.  I felt bad for all the kids and parents who had to deal with her today.

Watched the newest episode of True Blood.  I LOVE Eric.  He is so handsome...and tall...and scary!

It was a good episode tonight, minus the king stuff.
Gotta work out tonight, but I'm totally exhausted after working, then coming home to a super messy kitchen and having to make dinner, start laundry, AND walk the dogs.  UGH.

I have a feeling that this post will turn out grumpy, so I'm just going to end it here.

EDIT:
I couldn't stay away for long.  Let me vent some frustration a bit.

Things I'm tired of:
1. Repeating myself to EVERYONE.
2. Picking up after my husband.
3. Cleaning the kitchen every damn night.
4. Not being heard.
5. When what I say goes in one ear and out the other.

Yeah.  Lately, it doesn't matter what I say, because I'll hear an "OK" (and this is seriously from almost everyone) and then nothing changes at all.
I don't know why I keep trying.

No comments: