Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Rainy Sunday in New Mexico!

I love it when it rains.  The air always feels so nice and I love the sound it makes on my roof and on the brick of my patio.  Just so pleasant.

Played some Fable 2 today and did some laundry.  Dryer still isn't working properly, but the people should be out this week to take care of it.  *hopefully it isn't super expensive!*

Bringing my resume to the military daycare that's in my neighborhood.  They're hiring and with my experience and teacher certification, I shouldn't have a problem getting a job.  *hopefully*



I gauged up my ears today. I'm at a size 2 currently.



One of my favorite things to do is cuddle with Rilo.




Hi, my name is Margot, and I'm really freaking cute.



Rilo is a princess.



All three of the babies on in the guest room soaking up sun and watching the world go by.  (and yes, that is stuffing on the bed...apparently they thought a pillow needed to be destroyed.)

No comments: