Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I like making lists.

I started cleaning out my closet in my classroom yesterday afternoon.  It was weird.  I thought I’d be here a lot longer.  No sense in getting behind though, I want to take care of as much as I can right away.  I’m sure I’ll be carting stuff home tonight. 

Last night, Ben and I had just gotten done watching LOST and he showed me this camera he had been looking at.  It was the highest rated camera of it’s kind in our price range, and had over 100 5 star reviews.  Here’s our conversation:
Me: That camera looks AWESOME!  That could be my bday present.
Ben: Yeah, good idea.
(5 minutes pass)
Ben (giving me a kiss): Happy birthday, it’ll be here on Thursday!
Me: AHHHH!!!!!!!

It’s gonna be awesome!

I talked to my sister-in-law last night about college/jobs/car stuff last night.  I’m going to try and get her a job at the daycare I worked at when I was in college if she’s interested.  She is going to be talking to her parents about taking over our car loan (if that’s possible through USAA).  It is the perfect situation.  She gets a car that’s reliable for college, and we get rid of it before Japan.  It’s PERFECT.  I really hope it works out. 

Got a good night’s sleep last night.  Not sure how with everything that’s racing through my brain, but I really didn’t have any trouble falling asleep. I did wake up in the middle of the night in a panic, I remembersomething was on the TV that was freaking me out.  I don’t remember now, of course, and ended up just turning the TV off and going back to sleep.  At least it wasn’t one of my buggy dreams.  I haven’t had one of those in a few months now.  For some reason, I’d wake up and think something like:
1.  There was a bug/spider crawling across my chest
2.  There were bugs/spiders falling from the ceiling either inside the room or in the hallway
3.  There was some kind of giant bug above our dresser on the wall
4.  The walls were covered in tiny black bugs, so many in fact, that you couldn’t see the whites of the walls
I’d usually wake Ben up in a panic and he’d try to convince me that what I was “seeing” (because I was half awake) wasn’t actually there and to go back to sleep.  At one point, I looked up bug dreams in a dream dictionary and it said that literally, something was bugging me in life.  I’m sure glad it’s been over for a while now.

No comments: