Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stuff I like, part 1:

1. Licking my fingers after eating chips.

2. Having someone tickle my back.

3. Being crafty.

4. Walking on carpet that's just been vacuumed.

5. Making flower chains.

6. Smelling a campfire.

7. Cooking.

8. Organizing.

9. Having someone tell me I smell nice.

10. Sleepytime tea.

11. Banjo Kazooie/Banjo Tooie/Paper Mario.

12. Garlic.

13. Waking up and realizing I still have a couple hours of sleep left.

14. When I find something random that I had been looking for a long time ago.

15. Sitting in a sauna.

16. Smores.

17. Making lists.

18. Writing in my journal.

19. Getting/receiving letters or cards in the mail.

20. New shoes.


Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it. Had a delicious cup of coffee, playing around on the internet, dogs are playing outside in the backyard, Ben's playing a video game, I smell nice, having a good hair day, and one of my favorite episodes of Supernatural got recorded.

St. Patty's Day party tonight. Hopefully no one gets pinched...
I won't. I look great in green.

No comments: