Saturday, March 20, 2010

The ingredients to a great night:


Yum yum yum


Homemade salsa


And of course, a handsome man.

Decided to stay home tonight and skip out on ladies' night. I just didn't have the energy to go.

Tonight, I hated Clovis. We went to Hastings and it sucks there SO bad. Everything is out of order and the employees know nothing about what they're doing. I know that if I'm grumpy there, that I should just stay home with Ben and enjoy myself instead of going out.
We grabbed dinner and headed back with the intentions of drinking beer and watching terrible movies on Netflix. First we started with "Teenage Cat Women in Heat". We would have kept watching, but you could hardly see anything because the movie was shot so poorly. We turned it to Ben's choice, "Time Barbarians".
I'm pretty sure that when they thought of this movie they were thinking, "What movie could we make where everyone is half naked, we can play with swords, get girls topless, have fights, go to the future, have a wizard, and talk like we're in a Shakespearean play? Ahhh yes, Time Barbarians!"
It was really bad.

Then we busted out scrabble. I only lost by 16 points, which isn't bad at all!


No comments: