Found this blog: A Glass Half Full, and she had this cute list on her's about things that make her happy. I decided to make one of my own.
1. How happy Rilo is when I walk through the door. Seriously, it's like she hadn't seen me in weeks, even if I'm just gone for an hour. That is love.
2. The smell of Christmastime. I can tell when it's getting close to my favorite time of the year. Yes, it's freezing cold, but the air has a smell to it that will always remind me of my childhood.
3. Painting. I know I'm not a professional, but I really like doing it. It relaxes me, and I like being creative.
4. Making my husband laugh. He chuckles sometimes, but when I can really get him going, it warms my heart and crinkles my eyes.
5. Coming home for vacation. Yeah, Ben and I don't take "normal" vacations, our's are spent seeing family and friends and it is WONDERFUL.
6. The pictures I have of everyone. I covered my dorm room in them, and now they're all over my house. Only difference is that now they're in frames.
7. Having a cup of coffee and not having to do anything else while sipping it in the morning. Sure, it tastes good when I'm rushing about in the morning trying to get ready, but it is even better when I can just sit and enjoy it.
8. Finding a REALLY good book to read.
9. Traveling with my husband. Luckily, we're in the military and have the privilege of visiting lots of new places.
10. Candles/Scented house things. I love smelly good stuff.