Friday, August 27, 2010

IT'S THE WEEKEND!

This weekend is much needed.  Working with 3 year olds is really....tiring.

A few people here in town are going to the high school football game tonight.  What I don't understand is that all of these people DON'T like the town we're in AND we're military.  WHY would you want to go surround yourself with the unwashed and rude crowd that will be at the game?  I can understand going to one in your own home town, but HERE??!!  
The only positive is that everyone will be there instead of at the movies where Ben and I will be.  *knock on wood*

ANYWAY

Going to Amarillo tomorrow to pick up my laptop from Best Buy.  Those asshats better have gotten everything taken care of this time or I'm going to flip my lid.  
Is it honestly THAT hard to do your job?  From the looks of some of the people working there, I guess I just answered my own question.  

No comments: