Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day off tomorrow

Well, I guess I shouldn't call it my day off.  Sure, I'm not going into the school, but I'm going to clean the house and take the dogs to get their shots.  Then I will mail or fax off the import paperwork to Japan.

After all that, I'm going to try to get some painting done.  Maybe grab some letters at Hobby Lobby while I'm out, depending on how the day is going.  I'm doing a painting for Colsie and one for Carly, and then "Craft Room" for Rachel.  $20 for Carly's, $45 for Rachel's, and I'm not sure how much for Colsie's yet.

I can't remember if I posted my new gauge size, so I will now!
OMG!  super cute hearts!

Yeah, I totally dig them.  I'm not going up in size anymore (unless I become an even bigger rebel than I already am, haha), and I'll just buy different gauges to fit that size.  It's like buying different earrings, mine are just a little bit bigger.  

I had some guy come and look at the car yesterday, so hopefully, that'll work out.  Had someone email me about it today too, so I sent off some pictures.  Gotta love Craigslist.

Some gauges I want:
$22 from Hot Topic
$18 from Hot Topic


$18 from Hot Topic


Let's play the "what are you..." right now game:

What are you listening to right now?  The Mountain Goats (and cod thanks to my hubby)
What are you doing? Besides editing this blog post, I'm talking to my friend Chris on Gchat and looking at articles on Cracked.
What are you wearing? Ben's AF sweatshirt and track pants.
What are you going to do after this? Probably watch some tv and go to bed.
What are you seeing? My debit card in front of me, wallet, Pepsi Max, and the computer.

Oh, and PS, I just bought those tiger and vampire gauges.








No comments: