Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 3 of COD in my living room...

...and I'm officially bored of it.

I'd much rather sit back and watch a movie with Ben instead of listening to gunshots and stuff blowing up.  He's enjoying himself though, so I won't say anything...yet.

According to the USPS, my gauges COULD be here as early as Thursday!  Thank you, Hot Topic, for your super fast processing!
I want this dress...like the only designer thing I've ever seen and thought, "Holy shit, I NEED that."
Too bad it's $25000.
Any crafty people out there want to try and make this for me?  I'd totally pay for it!

Subbing again tomorrow and Friday.  I'm actually enjoying it.  The day is broken up into 2 classes, and usually there's about 6 kids (although there could be as many as 10).  It's a class of developmentally delayed 3 year olds.  Lots of linguistic problems, and I suspect MR in one of the kiddos.  Fun though.  We color, play, run around outside, and I even taught a couple how to pedal on a trike on Tuesday!  

I'm not sure what's going on this weekend, other than going to Amarillo (again) and picking up my laptop.  If Best Buy didn't fix it this time, I'm going to have a conniption fit.

I finally finished all the pet paperwork for Japan today, so I'll be making a trip on base tomorrow to get that all faxed over.  All that's left after that is to make sure they can get booked on whatever flight we get offered and get their 10 day health certificate.  It's a lot of stress and a lot of headache making sure my babies were going to be coming with us, but it's completely worth it!

I'm off to bed, super tired today.  Probably because I:

1. Cleaned the kitchen
2. Dusted
3. Swept
4. Vacuumed
5. Mopped
6. Took pets to vet
7. Took dogs on 2 walks (one was a 2 mile one)
8. Made dinner (okokok, it was just biscuits and gravy, but I still did it!)
9. Did pet paperwork
10. Painted a picture (that I already sold!)

Sold for $20 to a girl out here in New Mexico for her daughter's room

I think that's all. 

No comments: