Wednesday, August 11, 2010

busy busy busy

Boy oh boy, I have been super busy today!

I had to go on base to the grocery store to get stuff for the rest of the week/weekend, then pick up a dental form for my dentist to sign for us to PCS.  Went home and put away the food and then had to drive into town to drop off the form at my dentist's office.
Came back home moved furniture, cleaned up the kitchen, vacuumed, mopped, dogs got out (luckily they played in the field and our neighbor found them...they're currently passed out on the floor dead asleep now), and I think that's it.  I need to make dinner and hang pictures and then I think I'll be done for the night.

Talked to my mom today about my bitch ass uncle.  He's such a douche to my aunt, and as soon as she leaves him, I'm sending that letter to him and I hope that my words and disgust resonate in the walls of his heart.  I hope he realizes that he's lost everything.
I'm just waiting, now.
When you mess with one person in my family, you mess with all of us, and then things get REAL messy for you.  If he wasn't such a douchey ass, I would feel sorry for him for what's coming to him.  Unfortunately, he deserves it all.

Guests should be arriving in 2-3 hours, so I'm pretty excited!

No comments: