Monday, August 9, 2010

Decent day-got a LOT done!

Woke up and got stuff DONE today.

Had 2 cups of delicious coffee out of my NEW coffee cups (part of a set we just got).


We didn't necessarily need it, but I saw it and wanted it really bad.  I like it so much more than our old set.

Anyway, then I got probably 5 loads of laundry put through.  I wanted to make sure everything was tidy before our guests got here.

Took my library books back (I'm on book 4 of the Sookie Stackhouse novels), took back Megan's hard drive, and got some stuff from the BX.

Got a phone call from my teacher friend, and I went and helped her decorate her classroom.  She's been having stuff at home go on similar to my aunt, so I feel for her and wanted to help out as much as I could.  (Honestly, both men need to keep their you-know-whats in their pants and quit trying to destroy their families.)

Came home, did more laundry, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the utility room, and continued to straighten things up.  Worked out with Ben.  I've done this workout before and finished it, but today was just really hard for me and I was having a hard time breathing.  I kept feeling like I was going to throw up.  Ben said to just stop then and it would be OK, but I really wanted to finish it.  Cooled down afterwards by taking the dogs for a 40 minute walk.  (They're both passed out right now).

I made delicious turkey tacos with homemade salsa for dinner and drank a PBR to go along with it.  Watched our recorded True Blood, and now I'm just bumming around on the computer.  I need to get up and finish the guest room, but Rilo is sleeping right behind me and I don't want to disturb her, ha.

Tomorrow's list of things to do:
1. Finish getting guest bed ready.
2. Give dogs baths.
3. Vacuum.
4. Mop.
5. Dust.
6. Get new scentsy scent in my warmer.
7. Wash all towels.

I'm sure there's more, but I'm exhausted.

No comments: