Thursday, August 5, 2010

Getting ready for company and moving

Today, Ben and I dropped off my passport info on base.  They said it'd take 7-8 weeks to return it, which will mean I will get it riiiiiiiight as we are supposed to leave.  If it doesn't come back in time, I will have to come to Japan after him...it would be a hassle, but then we'd be able to get all 3 pets out at once.  (Which would be lovely.)

It was kind of a frustrating day, but despite all I tried to do, it didn't help.  I think I'll just throw my nervousness/frustration into getting the garage sale stuff boxed up.

I finally deleted a friend on a social networking site.  We were never super close, but she seemed to think so...the things she would say and the posts she would make were so obviously pretentious and were put up to make others feel as if she were something important.  It wasn't who she truly was, she was following the hype of certain things, and I just hate it when people can't be themselves.  If you want to be truly happy, then you have to love yourself.

No comments: